Tuesday, June 2, 2015


We had a surprise rainstorm this morning.  At 80% chance and more we get nothing, at only 20% we get a nice rain.  Whatever.  I'm glad for the rain but now it's rather humid out. The Spiderwort is in bloom now but this is an older image of some after a rain we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment